Thursday 9 May 2013

What our Angels have to say to us ?


I start every day with a small ritual of asking my Angels to help me with an insight, inspiration or some guidance for a new start of my day. It’s a beautiful start of the day as Angels do not judge or dwell on negative life experience, they are with us to give us their unconditional love, help and support. 
I decided to share Angels' messages that they have for us and the world we live in. So for all those interested in what they want to share with us and my interpretation of that message communicated to me by Angel Cards (by Doreen Virtue) I welcome you to join me in this spiritual journey where we can perhaps learn more about each other and this world we have been given (for free!), only to love and share. 

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so looking forward to joining you in this journey, happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete